Terms, Policies & Agreements
These terms & policies explain our legal relationship with you in relation to Pamoja Online Courses and Pamoja Lesson Suite for Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge International AS and A Level.
The terms & policies for Pamoja Lesson Suite for IB DP can be found here.
Service Level Agreement
What is the Service Level Agreement?
The Service Level Agreement is our commitment to customers using the Pamoja Online Courses Platform or the Pamoja Learning Suite for CAIE, regarding the service we will provide. Please get in touch using the contact details below if you have any questions about this agreement.
- Teachers (Pamoja Online Courses only)
- The Supplier shall provide a qualified and experienced teacher for Pamoja Online Courses.
- The Supplier reserves the right to replace or change teachers through a course due to teacher availability.
- Where a teacher is replaced, the Supplier will endeavour to do so within ten (10) days, and if not possible, notify the Parties of the progress.
- In the case of a substitute teacher being required, the Supplier may install a temporary, suitably qualified teacher, until longer term replacement is found.
- System Availability
- The Supplier shall provide the system through which Pamoja Online Courses and Pamoja Learning Suite for CAIE courses are delivered and make the system available to the Customer at a system uptime of 95%.
- The Supplier shall monitor the system and provide system availability information to the Customer upon request.
- Customer Service
- The School Services function will operate between the hours of 08:00 and 17:00 UK local time, Monday to Friday excluding UK bank holidays.
- The Supplier will endeavour to respond to Customer queries within 48 business hours during these periods.
- All requests for support must be supported by as much information as required to aid the timely response of the School Services team, where further clarification is needed, the Service Level resets to the last received communication.
- Documents and Reports (Pamoja Online Courses)
- The Supplier shall provide the Customer with the deliverables including documents and reports, at dates defined in the Academic Calendar, which is available on the Supplier’s website and which vary from time to time.
- The Supplier shall not be held accountable for delays in the supply of, but not limited to, documents and reports, where external information or requests for information have not been provided, the Supplier will notify the Customer if such delays occur.
- Course Review
- The Supplier shall ensure that courses provided to the Customer are amended in a timely fashion to ensure they remain current to the specifications of the Examining Body.
- The Supplier shall ensure that the Services are delivered to meet relevant Examination Body regulations and international safeguarding standards.
Questions & Contact Information
Any questions about this Service Level Agreement should be addressed to:
or by mail to:
Pamoja Education Ltd, Oxford Business Park North, SIr Alec Issigonis Way, Oxford. OX4 2HN. United Kingdom